Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 14.03.2011, 22:59   #8
Новичок

Поблагодарили 12 раз(а) в 7 сообщениях
Вес репутации: 14 goof1980 is on a distinguished road

если баян простите но нашел на соседнем форуме
Нашел на амер. форуме:

Unlock your late 2006 or 2007 Mazda 3 trip computer with this easy hack

So you thought that little clock on your dashboard was all it could be? Think again! My buddy was able to successfully unlock the full trip computer functionality to his base model Mazda 3 by following the basic instructions below. He obtained the information from Mazda3Forums. I didn't see this information well circulated on the tech news sites so I thought I'd make a post about it. It apparently works for all 2007 and later 2006 models. You will be out of luck for earlier models.

1. Press down and hold the AM/FM and CD buttons
2. Start your car while still pressing down on those buttons
3. The display will read, "DIS ON" which means Driver Information System On
4. Release the CD and AM/FM buttons
5. Turn off and restart the car
6. Now press the Set button and cycle through your avg. k/L (mpg), avg kph (mph), current economy, and km (mi) until empty!

Дословно переводить лень, вообщем, народ нашел как активаровать трип компьютер на мазда3-6, попробовал на своей CX-7 - заработало тоже.

Вот перевод шагов по активации:
1. Нажать и удерживать кнопки AM/FM и CD одновременно (при выключенном двигателе)
2. Завести двигатель, не отпуская нажатые кнопки
3. Дисплей покажет: "DIS ON" что значит "Driver Information System On"
4. Отпустить кнопки CD и AM/FM
5. Заглушить и снова завести двигатель
6. Теперь можно пользуясь кнопкой Set смотреть средний расход, пробег, экономичночть и кол-во км/миль которые проедет машина на остатках топлива в баке
goof1980 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
5 пользователя(ей) сказали cпасибо:
as.nik (01.09.2013), mikij (07.09.2016), Snake (02.08.2011), Дантист (11.05.2011), Ильхам (19.01.2014)